Saudi citizens? Applying for Canadian PR

I’m looking for any Saudi nationals (Saudi Arabia Passport holders) who have applied to Canadian PR (out-land or inland streams).

I need some help, advice and tips RE: difficulty getting police certificate and attesting Employment Letter by the Saudi Ministry of Chamber. Saudi helps is strongly needed. Please help. Helping Privately Anomalously is appreciated! Thank you

Hi,

I am an Iqama holder & I can assure you I had no difficulty in applying & receiving the police certificate and/or experience letters. Chamber of commerce attestation is not required at all.

Bank letter was an uphill task though; Al Ahli refused to issue a letter with average balance but did comply with other requirements like ending balance, bank account opening date etc. So I did attach my statements along with the letter.

Rest was a breeze.

Thank you fmk8890 for reply. You’re an Iqama holder, obviously you will have no problems in getting such Saudi Police Certificate for immigration purposes (They’re more than happy to see you leaving their country, sad but true) Sorry. Difficulties came in for those Saudi Citizens (like myself) seeking immigration and leaving this country.

We must present a letter from CIC (to show reasons behind requesting a PC - which is for immigration Visa obviously) and must go through a series of ‘investigation’ with police officers/ militarily members and further paper work and pay someone to get us the letter under the table.

It’s against the Saudi law to seek immigration, just to let you know.