All my fields look like the picture on the website above that implies IP2.
Submitted PR app; Feb 27, 2020.
Submitted BOWP app: March 3, 2020.
Does it mean R10 is done, can I tell if it pass-fail? ( Q1) My work HR dept needs some sort of assurance when I entered my implied status for BOWP.
I guess my question is how do I know if my application is going OK ( Q2 ), instead of it’s going to the finish line but they didn’t like something and I’ll get a rejection letter, and then BOWP rejection… What I am saying is at this point do you see anything that suggests that I am in a good shape or otherwise ( Q3 )…
I’m mostly concern about the documents, some of my documents couldn’t be certified to be used abroad(had to go through home country’s justice dept->foreign affairs dept) because they needed to be renewed, for example, my sibling’s (can citizen) birth certificate – I figured they should already have my siblings information so I just provided a LOE.
Does no more documents required mean that all my documents are in order, such completeness, certification, translation,etc.? ( Q4 )
I got two Biometrics letters, for EE and BOWP. Which one should I do first? ( Q5 )
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results March 5, 2020 You passed the medical exam. Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional d ocuments We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
- We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check Help - Background check
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.