Regarding invitation

I lodged my EOI on 21 November 2016 under electronics engineer 233411. is there any possibility to get invited at 60 points for 189.
It is not known at this stage. The score might have had climbed to 65 or 70 (unconfirmed) as per 23rd of November round.
Hello, if the DOE which is 07/07/2016 is by mistake and it should be 07/11/2016 then how any of cases in immitracker till 07/11/2016 have not received the invita yet?
@ninja- i thought so in the beginning but i was wrong. The actual reason is like this.. "it looks like a RE-invite for one that was not applied for - after 60 days, it then re-activates. So it looks like very few, and possibly only 1 invite went to a 60 point EOI."
@ninja- but still its looking very very hard for 60 pointers to get invited. They are just inviting 29 EOI's per invitation and all include 65 poniters. Until and Unless they make more invitation than 29, 60 pointers will not get any chance.that 29 places for invitation will be quickly filled up by 65 pointers EOI during the invitation gap of two weeks. So finger crossed
Yes, it is hard for 60 pointers to get because only 29 invites are given every round, if you calculate 29 with remaining rounds its the exact number of seats left, so they wont increase the seats. If number of 65 are less than we have a chance. I have hopes for next year rounds. It is flagged but they probably will not remove it.
Yes, it is hard for 60 pointers to get because only 29 invites are given every round, if you calculate 29 with remaining rounds its the exact number of seats left, so they wont increase the seats. If number of 65 are less than we have a chance. I have hopes for next year rounds. It is flagged but they probably will not remove it.
Have you filed 190 as well?
You got the invitation? Please let me know how many days/months will take to get invitation.