Re medical pcc

Hi, after 450 days i got request for wife medical and pcc and my onshore AFP. after 5 month of NJL. Is it good sign ? if yes how long it take for grant..
medical and pcc expired so CO ask us last week.
My medicals and PCC will expire on 1st August. I will go for medicals and PCC before CO ask. What do you suggest folks?
99% it would be a good sign, although I have heard of cases where have been asked to redo this while still some checks were pending
ok so if all good than sure ll get grant in 28 days.. i know one person waiting since 38 days after redo pcc request. Why they dont ask for my medical redo as medical also expire but they ask only for AFP. White for wife ( She is offshore ) ask pcc and medical and for Son ( offshore ) they dont ask any thing.
The regulation for PIC 4005& PIC 4006 does not say anything about validity of medical exams, although the department says the health clearance is usually valid for 12 months. Im not sure whether they are strict about this or not.
Asvin can you please tell me uour sons age..?? Coz i feel even us we have to redo our medicals and pcc since its expired but i dont want to do for my son anymore since hes only 2yrs...
So your sons medicals has expired or not that they didnt ask
my son age is 5 year. they didn't ask for my son. as my son page seems empty and wife page showing pcc & medical and my page showing AFP.
Ah ok.... hopefully you get the good news soon... justfor info did you complain to igis?? And if you did what was the response.. we did complain on the feedback form but very standard reply...
Yesterday i called DIBP about document attaching limit in immi account. They replied post pcc and medical via Regd post to GSM brisbane. They told me If you will send via Email they will take 6 week to check your reply. i am thinking to post it in Brisbane times so co can read it during coffe break.. lol

Hi Asvin,

Have gone through your earlier messages. Wanted to check if you received your grant yet ??

Hi

Yes i got grant in july

Great,

Congrats :grin:

Hi Ddn,

I have also sent query on feedback form and received standard reply. By any chance, have you got any alternative routes for expediting the process??? any email id or email reference would help.

Any help is appreciated as my NJL reply is awaited since more than 1.5 years.

Regards