Re-calculation on Work Experience and points

Hi All, I have filed my EOI with 65 points for 189 subclass. My experience at the time of filling EOI was 7.9 years (10 points for work experience). Now it is 8.1 years. Does the EOI application will recalculate my points automatically to 70(15 points for work experience) or do i need to do anything?
Ur points for EOI are based on what it says on the degree assessment. so only put into EOI what your degree assessment says, otherwise it may affect ur 189 application. Also if your occupation ceiling is not full then 65 is enough for an invitation.
Hi Rohit , Immediately login to your skill-select and Check your EOI details and summary. If your points are not updated automatically then you need to try to update it else follow-up with concern team.
Hi Rohit , I believe you need to login to yur skill-select account and click on "Update EOI" button and then in the "Employment" page i.e. Page 10/14 you need to edit the duration of your current employment. After that you need to fill remaining forms including all the declaration parts and finally Submit the EOI application again.
Hi Rohit, Did u update, or did this automatically got updated.? I too fall in the same.