PTE Score Validation

I have an overall score of 72 with the communicative skills ranging between 65 and 80, but my enabling scores like oral fluency and spelling is less than 50 but the rest are all greater than 75. Can anyone tell me if the enabling skills should also be greater than 65 or is the score that I got is ok for the 10 points... Please advice. Thanks.
Hi Santhosh, Overall scores are of no use as we need more than 65 points in all 4 skills - Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking, that's it. Thus, because your points are between 65 and 80 in all 4 of them, you will get 10 points irrespective of less points in other skills like spelling and oral fluency.
As long as each of your communication skills is greater than 65 that's = 10 points, regardless of the enabling skills scores or overall scores.....

If you are planning to immigrate to Australia, you may need to prove your English language proficiency by taking a test such as the PTE Academic. The PTE Academic is a computer-based test that assesses your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills.

Best Courier & Delivery Services Fort Myers FL