Proof of funds from multiple accounts in multiple countries

1. I have $4200.00 in my Bank of America savings account since March 2018.
  2. My bank of America checking a/c balance as of July 21 2018 was USD $ 900.
  3. My bank of America checking a/c balance is USD $ 3000.00 as of Aug 21 2018. This is because my salary was credited on 1st Aug 2018.
  4. On Sep 5 2018, my bank of America checking a/c balance will be USD $ 6000.00.
  5. I have Rs. 50,000 in my bank of India a/c in India. But it is a joint account with my mom.
  6. I have a LIC policy. Its surrender value is Rs. 1,30,000. However, the primary name on that policy is mine and the secondary name is my mom’s.
  7. As of today, when I convert all this money to CAD, It converts to roughly, CAD $ 11400.00.
  8. Additionally, I will be doing a gift deed from my mom for approximately Rs. 3,50,000.00 which converts to CAD $ 6500.00.
  9. So the total amount I show is roughly CAD $ 18,000.00

Now, I have the following questions on the same.

1. I am able to show 6-month average of $4200 for my BANK OF AMERICA savings a/c. However, the $ 6000.00 which I will be showing from my bank of America checking account will not be 6 months average. Is it ok to show this amount as this money is my salary I have earned or would be earning for the month of aug and sep 2018.
  2. Can I get a affidavit sample for affidavit to be made by my mom on the Bank of India joint account where she will affirm that the funds held in this joint account can be used by me for the purpose of meeting the PoF requirements?
  3. Should I show the LIC surrender value in case of two names on this? Me and my mom’s name on the policy.
  4. I don’t have any other account apart from the joint account in India with my mom. If she were to do gift deed, in what account should the money be transferred as the bank of India account is joint and I am avoiding transferring money to my Bank of America account as there will be foreign transaction which I want to avoid for US tax purpose.
  5. Also, please do let me know, if I should get more than 1 affidavit from my mom for PoF (1 for gift deed and 2nd for joint account statement).

Please help me in this.