PR Status Check

I am processing my PR (CEC Express Entry) through an immigration attorney and got an ITA in March this year. I submitted all the paperwork and medical tests to the CIC on May 24th. Every time I reach out to the attorney and ask for a status update, I get sent a screenshot that says “We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.”

What does this even mean? Any information would be of great help. TIA

This is the so-called IP1 stage in the forums online, the very beginning stage of your application after medicals passed. You can google by yourself and get to know more.

Thank you so much. This is what the Attorney keeps sending over as a screenshot.

Status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Applicant information

Principal Applicant: [MY NAME]

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): [MY UCI]

Application Number: [MY APPLICATION NUMBER]

Date Received: May, 24, 2018

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application Step----------------------------------------------Current Status

Review of eligibility------------------------------------------We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results---------------------------------You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents-------------------------We do not need additional documents

Interview--------------------------------------------------------You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics------------------------------------------------------We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check-------------------------------------------We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision-------------------------------------------------Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.