Post EOI procedure queries

Hi, I have recently submitted EOI for 189 with 65 points. I have few queries regarding the further process: 1. What is a wise decision? To add my dependents(spouse and kid) in my application now or to apply for them separately once I get settled and get a job. As per my analysis, if I add my dependents right now, then my upfront cost goes to 5.5 lakhs (3.5 lakhs for our visas and 1.5 lakhs for their air fares and min. 1 day accommodation), whereas if I only apply for myself then it would be maximum 3 lakhs for me in total. As finding job is very difficult and I heard the IED(Initial Entry Date) can be as short as 3 months. So need a genuine advice here. 2. What is the usual IED after one receives a visa? 3. What is the process after receiving ITA? Should I do PCC and Medical tests right now? or wait for any further instructions? 4. For dependent(my wife), is English test required? All her education is in English. Also, I am not claiming any partner points. 5. As of now, in EOI, I have mentioned that I will add my partner in the future visa application. So can I later just apply for my visa and not for dependents, once I get ITA? 6. Can dependent do full-time job and study in Aus from day one? 7. For validation trip(IED), can I just visit any Aus airport and do immigration and then take a return flight back to India? Regards, Pradeep ANZSCO Code: 261313 (Software Engineer) PTE: L77/R69/S79/W77 ACS: 20 Dec 2016 EOI ( 65 pts )28 Jan 2017
1. My personal advise apply for everyone at the same time. don't wait for later as we do not know what changes will come in the immigration policies as well as the processing time at later stage is going to take not less than 12 months. the expenses is also not going to be less 2.IED is based on PCC and medicals 1 year from either of those whichever is earlier. 3. if you want extended duration to your IED wait until you get invited and go for the pcc and medicals then 4. you can submit a letter from her college/university which states that the medium of instruction for entire course was english. second option is to let her take english language test if none of those work then VAC2 payment is the final option (AUD 4885) 5.Yes you can do that 6. spouse has same privilege as you do. can enroll in studies do full time job 7. yes you can do that