PNP nomination for CRS 417 NOC 1241

Hi everyone… Wishing you all a happy new year. I created my express entry profile on 26th Oct 18 with a CRS score of 417. I have exhausted avenues to increase my score so PNP is the only option left. My NOC is 1241-Administrative assistant. I was wondering what are my chances of receiving a nomination from PEI or Nova Scotia (these two do not require job offer)? When Nova Scotia opened its category B I tried to apply. By the end of the application, I was unable to submit regardless of attempting multiple times. My application is now saved but not submitted. Is there any chance to receive PEI nomination? I have already submitted my expression of interest through PEI exp entry system. Please advice. Thank you in advance! Ana

Hi, Am not sure if you are still looking for the info, but you should submit your application. PEI and Nova Scotia takes long even if you speak French. However Alberta has been issuing Nominations for Application with Score 400 and plus therefore you might be one of them. I have the same NOC as you 1241 and my Score is 409. i received Alberta Nomination and i am waiting for PR Approval. What is your status?

@Iriz007 Hi is NOC 1241 still there in Alberta? Because I searched for the available streams for NOC 1241 in this site but Alberta was not there. Can you please let help me out with some info.