Please guide what are the Documents CIC required which is Stated in CIC Requested Documents in Below Message

Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate/diploma/degree Please provide your original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. Please note that the ECA report must: • be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization, • not be more than five years old on the date that CIC gets a) your Express Entry profile, and b) your application for permanent residence, and • show your credential(s) is equal to a completed Canadian one. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2017/08/17. Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused. If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
They are asking for the Original ECA report (Education Credentials Assessment).
Thanks you Raja
I got similar request and I am confused how to UPLOAD original document to MyCIC. CIC asked me to send original IELTS results (not photocopy) within 7 days, and they provided a link on the CIC website to upload it. How do I upload a non-photocopy / original doc to their website? Do I have to send the document to them by postal service? They also did not specify a land postal address. (They also asked for ECA but did not say this one should be original.) @Venkataram, can you advise how you sent the requested docs and what the outcome has been? Thanks.