Physical verification for SC190

Hi All,

I lodged my application on 7 Dec 2016 and CO contacted me on 20-Dec-2016. After that I got a call from High Commission on 15-Jul-2017. Still waiting for my grant.

The query is that my first employment was back in 2006 and the employer paid me in cash. Due to this i dont have any Income returns filed for that income. I provided the employment details on company letter head. But i got to know that physical verification happens in such cases. Can anyone tell where could possibly be my application stuck and whether physical verification will happen as i"ve already got a call from High commission verifying all the details.

Regards Amit

It is very rare to have physical verification done for old employments.

I can only remember one case where very old employment had been verified by an actual visit, and the business was closed and the actual building was demolished and DIBP had issues with that… but it was nearly 5 years ago when this case was happen (applicant from Russia)… So it is very rare.

Have you provided any other documents apart from the reference? Have you provided contracts? Payslips? Anything extra? That would make you application stronger.

Thanks for the reply.

I provided joining letter, work ex letter that were dated back to 2008 when i left the organisation and job duties details on their letter head dated last year. The office is still there and one of my friend’s friend got to know that her physical verification was done (she applied under chef exp), so not sure if these still happen. Also i have already got a call from high commission in Delhi and he told that he will send the report by end of day.

Well, you have provided a very good evidence… and as you have no control over the EV process, i would say just hope for better.

Are there no one in your old organization to confirm that you have been employed? I guess DIBP guys are aware that 10 years on… the 99.9% of company staff may have been replaced at least 3 times :slight_smile:

Just the director is same :slight_smile:

I did inform him that someone might call/email/come to you for verification and he directed HR to respond to the same.

one of my close friend (we both files the case together) got his grant last Friday, so i’m hoping for mine too.

Thanks!!!

I wish you good luck and be praying for your grant coming soon!

Please keep us posted on your grant!

Cheers!

1 Like