PCC for South Korea

Has anybody got the PCC for South Korea. I do not have any relative in South Korea and need to get it from the embassy in India... Any inputs ?
The original poster and I figured out an answer, as I also needed to get my Korean PCC quickly. We found a service allminwon.com What happens is you specify the service you need, in this case Korean Criminal background check that includes lapsed. Then choose if you want normal 3 day service or fast 1 day service, you chose how you want your paper document shipped to you, and you choose if you want them to email you a scan of the document immediately and/or fax you a copy. The service is expensive. For me to get 1 day service with shipping to the US and scanning it cost about $194. This was worth it to me as I had submitted the wrong PCC with my E-APR and needed to attack the correct PCC to a CSE asap. If you have more time you can choose the cheaper 3 day option (which still seems very fast) and if you live in Asia your shipping cost is less. in this way final costs for the service can vary. I would really recommend this service. Also as a side note the employees of this company speak english well so you won't have to worry about communicating. I know that muddled communication can be a worry. I want to make it clear that I am not being paid to say any of this nor do I work for them. For those who have worked in Korea, we know that the bureaucratic system there can make certain things difficult to do. This unfortunately is one of them. This difficulty is not helped by the fact that CIC will invalidate any PCC that is obtained while you are in the country (if it is not currently your country of residence) so getting the Korean PCC yourself isn't possible. I have a friend in Korea that could have done this on my behalf but she would have had to take time off of work to do so. So this option was better for me as someone who knew what they were doing was completing the task and I didn't have to inconvenience my friend.