OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream

When is the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream going to reopen to accept issuing PT - NOI. My core CRS score is 421 & my NOC code is 0124.
They initially said october 2016 (or well at least rumors say so) but ...They might announce other day.
Please add +91-8347469779 and +91-9558016616 in watsapp group for human capital stream
CRS - 422 & NOC - 2171, what are my chances for OINP?
https://chat.whatsapp.com/6g1s4oWjinuDHDCuQxxJrj
Hi friends, I am new to this group. I have small query. I have updated my profile yesterday but still on my application page it is showing as provincial nomination programme criteria not met.can anybody help me that why it is showing pnp criteria not met.
my crs is 421, noc 4011, profile created aug 2016, not received eoi, cant understand why?
they will continue inviting. Just be patient and hope they will select you.
hi friends, i have received NOI and want to ask that can i add spouse after NOI, as at time of creating EE, my spouse didnt have ECA and ielts, but my spouse have and after adding, my score is still the same. that over 400. please suggest asap. what to do.. should i add now or after receiving nomination and before ITA
hi Friends, I have received an NOI for human capital priority stream NOC 2283, CRS: 362 But e filling is not opening after 25 July. Any updates by when it will open again for registration.