NSW EOI Invitation

Hi Folks, I have a DIBP - 60 points and SS - 5 points. Occupation - 261112 (System Analyst) Lodged NSW EOI on 10th Nov 2016. What are the possibilities of me getting an invite? what are the likely chances for inviting candidates under 261112? I have the only hope on NSW though i also applied under 189. I appreciate your comments and inputs. Thanks Raghav
Under 189 it seems next to impossible to get the invite this year as the cutoff is not coming down to 60 and secondly the quota is getting exhausted with the high pointers intake Hope and pray NSW will nominate you soon. There are no specific days or dates when NSW send the invitation. The selection criteria used by NSW also varies
Hi Vikas, Thanks for the information, It really helped. Do you have any idea on the current demand or status of opportunities for Systems Analyst occupation in NSW. The blogs i explored and job portals shows a minimal openings for the occupation in NSW. Am worried whether to wait or to give a second attempt in language test to improve my score to attain 70 points.