NSW 190 for Electrical Engineer 233311

EOI submitted on 15 May 2016 Points w/o SS = 55 IELTS = 7 No invitation yet. Any reason?
Ya I know ..... Its hard to get Now
Which State ? better to send reminder
Hi bommireddipalli I have applied for NSW. How to send a reminder? Will they accept any reminder?
I am on the same situation. Now I have just applied to EA and I intend to do the EOI as soon as possible. However, I would like to know exactly how would be my chances because I got a 7/7/7/6 in my last IELTS test and, because of that I wasnt granted with extra points, getting only a 55 points in my proccess. I would have to be invited by NSW state that is the only one that accepts my profile but I am not sure if there is a real chance to get the visa in a case like mine.
No invitation yet. It is going to be almost one year after placing EOI. Is there still any hope for Electrical Engineers in NSW?
Hi Any updates on electrical engineer invites
Hi, any updates for Electrical Engineers for NSW 190 ???
I'm have been waiting my invitation for 1 month. I'm convinced that I will have to increase my points and I tried to do it by better grades in IELTS. Unfortunately I got a 6 in th me Writing Test, although I scored wonderfully in Reading (8,5), Speaking (7) and Listening (7,5). I'm considering to start studying to PTE. I heard that is easiest to get the good grades than IELTS.
Hi Flavio, any updates about NSW invitation for 190 ?
No news... Unfortunately