Nov 2018 AOR group

I couldn’t find a Nov 2018 AOR group, so created one:

Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DdGIicL6oQoKFqmZoiufg0

Hey Abhishek @Abhishek_Dey_Das

I guess you have applied in Nov 2018 too. I applied on 3rd Nov, and got my confirmation, medicals passed around 30th Nov, but no update since then. It has been 4.5 months in total now and there’s no significant progress. Any luck in your case?

Thanks, Raj

hey @harharbhole and @Abhishek_Dey_Das Any update in Application? My AOR is 17th Nov and has no update except for medicals?

Hey all

My application was approved in about 4 months and I landed by the end of March.

Good luck and hope you hear back soon.

My PR docs and background processing was done and all the approvals were in place on 3rd Jan 2019. But they kept holding on to the application and waited until last week of the 6 months duration to get back with the PPR. When I asked the reason, they said that they have until 6 months to get back so there’s nothing wrong with them just holding on and delaying the final step of the processing. You should get yours soon.

Hi I submitted my AOR on November 25th. Passed the medicals on March 8th. Yet to receive PPR. 6 months deadline gets over by May 25th. No luck yet… is anyone in this stage…

Hey,

I’m at the same stage. My AOR date is Nov 20 and have had no progress since the medical passed stage.I raised a webform query a couple of days back as 6 months deadline gets completed on 20th May. Haven’t heard back yet on any front. Not sure how to progress.

1 Like

Hi Bhawna How can I get in touch with you. Can you send me your phone number to my e mail id sushmitha.nayar90@gmail.com. so that we can talk, if you don’t mind.

Hi,

You can reach me at bhawnagulati.22@gmail.com

Though I am not sure how discussions would help.

Hi I am November 5th AOR , November Biometric and Jan Medical passed . May 6 was deadline , status is eligibility check … my agent has already written to CIC but no response Any ideas? Whatsapp group?

The WhatsApp group is not active?