New Query

Hi I am new to this forum , I have submitted my EOI last month . The nominated occupation is 223111 ( Human Resource Advisor) . The Skill Assessment was done in october 2016 from Vetassess which considered my experience as 6.6 years and that time and since then i got 2( approx) years of more experinece, But Skill select is considering less than 8 years I am not able to understand why Skil select has considered my exp below 8 years and given me only 10 points ., My point breakdown shows the follwoing :

Criteria Points Bracket Skilled - Regional (Subclass 489) (Provisional) - State & Territory Nominated Date of Effect 30/07/2018 00:13:28* **Age 33 - 39 : 25 points ** English Language Ability : Proficient : 10 Level of educational qual attained At least a Bachelor Degree : 15 State/Territory Nomination : 10 Years of experience in Nominated Occupation - in Australia within the last 10 years. Less than 1 Year : 0 Years of experience in a Nominated Occupation overseas within the **last 10 years. : Equal to or greater than 5 Years and less than 8 Years : 10 ( Whereas thse points should be 15 considering my experience of more than 8 years )

I am not able to understand why Skil select has considered my exp below 8 years and given me only 10 points .,

Pls help as a difference of 5 points gives me a 70 instead of 75 …

Thanks in advance