Missed Verification Call from DIBP

Yeah got the visa. In Australia came for IED. Timeline is below.

05/12/2016 - Visa Applied 12/12/2016 – S56 First CO contact for medical and PCC 05/01/2017 – All Docs Uploaded Medical (13 Dec 2016, PCC 04/01/2016) 21/02/2017 – S57 second CO contact Natural Justice Received (not able to contact Employer) 13/03/2017 – Replied with all the proofs/ photos / contact email and phone for HR and Manager 15/07/2017 – Requested for holding the application for new born 16/09/2017 – Added New born in Immi account. 07/10/2017 – Sent email to GSM for expediting the application 17/10/2017 – HR receive the call for reverification 18/10/2017 – HR sent the email for confirmation of job verification R&R 07/11/2017 – S56 received new information required, new born added and requested for medical 11/11/2017 – Medical submitted for new born (Information provided) 14/11/2017 - Grant 13/12/2017 - IED

Congrats!

Thanks Andy :slight_smile:

My wife’s X husband missed the verification call twice. CO asked for my stepdaughter’s biological father’s details which I had provided. But he missed the call twice. The first time his phone was off and the second time he missed the call. This was on 2 consecutive days. Will he get another call? What should I do? I have already provided his ID and address proof and form 1229 signed by both biological parents.

I would suggest to be pro-active here (that’s what I would do), and update DIBP saying that biological father of your step daughter has missed the call and informed you about it, he is OK to accept the call, please try contacting him again using his:

Telephone number: Work phone number: E-mail address: Physical address:

I just hope he did not miss it on purpose?

Additionally, i am not sure why do they want to call him, well, my knowledge here are very limited. :frowning: so I will not comment.

Congratualtion Omer for your Visa.

I had also received the Natural Justice letter and replied with all proofs and letters. Still got no revert from their side. Its has been almost 1.5 year after replying to their natural justice query. I have also submitted feedback on their portal regarding the visa processing and received standard answer about processing etc.

I want to send them an email similar to what you have sent for expediting the application. Can you help me/guide me for the same?

It will be great if you can send me the email you had sent along with email id for the mailing. my email id is shjuthani@gmail.com

Regards, Shashin

Hi Satta,

Have you also received NJL Query???

I had also received the Natural Justice letter and replied with all proofs and letters. Still got no revert from their side. Its has been almost 1.5 year after replying to their natural justice query. I have also submitted feedback on their portal regarding the visa processing and received standard answer about processing etc.

I want to send them an email similar to what you have sent for expediting the application. Can you help me/guide me for the same?

It will be great if you can send me the email id for the mailing. my email id is shjuthani@gmail.com

Regards, Shashin

Hi,

Congrats Omer for your visa… Please update as I also need help regarding NJL where to write an email for expiditing the case. Moreover Shashin what happens ned in your case 1.5 yr wait is too long… Whats your current status?