Military Service History

I have undergone military training for a very short period of time (25 days)and I have mentioned it in my address history and personal details. But I haven't claimed any CRS points for it. Will CIC ask for proofs about it? What all documents will need to be submitted?
No. They will not ask re-CRS. Just be truthful in all you say. However, i have heard stories that in case of military service they may request military ID (one guy from Armenia mentioned that on Canadavisa) to check what sort of military Organization that was and if it was compulsory.
@Eddie Yes. I have gone through that post on Canadavisa too.That is exactly my problem. I do not and never did have a military ID. I wasn't assigned to any military unit and I had no commanding officer. It was the senior cadets (final semester) of our company who used to handle us. There was a company commander with whom I had no direct contact. I just want to convince CIC that I was only a trainee who dropped out.
I think the best way forward would be to add a LOE explaining what sort of training, how long it took, why you did it - in my view, this is the only thing you can provide due to the absence of any other evidence.
@Eddie. Yes. That seems to be the only option left for me