Kindly help me out

Hello, i have recieved aor on 3 rd April 2018, i am planning to get married soon and this is a recent development…i need to ask, is there a way i can add the name of my spouse before i get the ppr? Or do i need to wait!..kindly guide me through the same! Thank you in advance

I think you can raise CSE with documents such as marriage certificate etc, explaining that you got married. It should be fine.

No matter where you are in the process (unless you’ve already been approved and “landed”), just notify the processing office - send them a copy of your marriage licence with your immigration file number - and, if you haven’t been approved yet, they’ll simply add her.

A spouse is eligible to apply by virtue of the legal marriage, nothing else is necessary.

Thank you for the prompt response…just one more question…do we need to get any thing else? Like eca done, medicals, police clearance certificate,proof of funds and ielts for her? Or just the marriage certificate will suffice.?

I’m not sure where you’re at with your application but PLEASE make sure you declare any change of status to CIC. it’s better to do it now than later after you have got your PPR. Later, you will have to run around to get all the docs you collected for yourself for your wife as well…

I am yet to get married on 28 th may officiaaly on paper…as soon as i get the marriage certificate i intend to notify cic…is that correct?

@Andy-MyImmiTracker

Need some light on my situation…I am an FSWO applicant. I received an RPRF request on 04/07/18 which i paid on the same day.My cic application still shows that background check not started yet. Its been the same since I passed my medicals. Please advice which stage is my application at.