July 2019 eAPR AOR joing here

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of July 2019 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions, concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming mover over to Canada.

We have created a whatsapp group for those who interested in “real-time” chat and discussion:

We also have a Facebook group for larger audiences and more broader questions, please join in:

Good luck guys!

Some Immigration insights based on over 30,000 cases over 4 years period:

Average for applicants by stream in the past 90 days:

PPR Trend in June. **As we can see we see daily 10-26 PPRs being reported:

Medicals passed trend in the past 25 days:

Statuses by month of submission in 2019:
**As you can see about 40% got PPR from January batch.

Applicants by stream. **As you can see the pattern is very steady, most are FSW-O, followed by CEC and followed by PNP-O. This has been steady for past few years. 1d6

If i’ve submitted my application today I can expect the PPR within the following time-frames:

Please note this is an estimate and actual will depend on personal circumstances. However, based on the tracker data 85% are receiving PPRs within these timeframes.

Last year Applicants, as you can see a year on, 95% of applicants received PPR by now. The rejection rate is very low too.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, Is there any whatsApp group for June 2019 AOR. Please post the link if any. Thanks.

Hi, I am June AOR also but I do not think there is a group :frowning:

Hello, Kindly add me to the whatsapp group as its saying its full

1 Like

Hello all, since the whatsapp group is full, can you please create another one and add the other people that are not on it? It would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hi, pls add me to the whatsapp group

There is, but it is full. But I am sure they can create another one.

Post PPR whatsapp Group 2019 - 2020.

​​https://chat.whatsapp.com/CWVxaP0qk5H4uKqiyH66wW

Guys I have received same ADRs. mentioned above. 1)CV 2)Schedule-A 3)Travel History 4)Grad Kit.

My AOR-20th 0ctober 2019… Visa Office- Ottawa I got my GCMS on 22 Feb 2020 whihc were generated on 31 Jan 2020. My eligibility is recommended pass according to it, info sharing is complete, but in notes security was not started… And according to forums no S(15) & S(16) was present. DO you this i have to wait more now??