Its been 2months after AOR

As stated above, it’s been two months since I’ve received AOR. The only thing that has been updated is the ‘medical passed’. Does it usually this slow? I figured some things has to be updated (like background checks and whatnot)

I’m in same boat, the only activity I’ve seen is Medical passed and since then no updates. Experts, any inputs…

I know it’s been killing me. Have you been requested to submit further information?

Nope, I’ve not got any request.

yes bro, eagerly waiting for it.

Same here, July 28 AOR. When is it advisable to order GCMS note?

I’ve read in many other forums, it’s worth to order GCMS notes if the wait time is more than 2 months and as long as the Application is well under 6 months, then, nothing to worry about.

oh. what kind of information would GCMS give us? Would we have to wait anyways?

same here, my AOR was DEC 19, med passed Jan 30, and no updates to my accounts since. i have ordered the notes and those have passed the usual wait time so I am definitely on edge.

i got my AOR on dec 18 , meds passed on 25 jan. after that no update. my bg status is your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check. it has been same since then. i am really worried. my application is not being processed further. its been 3 months now.

Mine has been almost 9months…

Same here, AOR Jan 25, Med March 5, No update.

Any AORs in 2019 , please join below group to discuss live updates about your profile.

https://t.me/joinchat/E66pzxP78jjDUggrvkDsdQ

WhatsApp group has a member limit. This group can have upto 200000 members.

Please Circulate if you are in Jan Feb Mar 2019 AOR groups. Thanks👍