IP 1 or IP 2 Stage

Can any one help me with following: AOR: 31/05/17 Medical Passes: 07/07/17 Current Background Check Status showing: We are processing your back ground check. We will contact you if we need more info. BG status shown above changed (for first time) sometime on 1st or 2nd Aug 2017 after medical were cleared . Before that the status was was not required at this stage. Is it IP 1 or IP 2 stage..
Ip2..

How much time it will take to complete IP2?

Try to use this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/e-apr-estimate-your-ppr-after-ip2

Hi My AOR is August 11. I am a PNP outland applicant.Got message in my email that your application is updated on 6th Sep. there was ‘your action is required’ bug thing. BG was ‘we are processing your BG check will send you message if we need more info’ Medical was 'if you need medical message with instruction will be sent to you ’

On 13th Sep that ‘bug’thing disappeared and profile status changed to submitted. This time BG was same as before and Medical changed to ’ you passed exam’ After few hours when I logged in I found that additional document was ‘we don’t need any additional docs’ and BG was NA.

Can anyone suggest where my profile stands ??

Hi I applied through PNP online portal system and did my medical upfront. Many people suggesting on forum that ‘your action is required’ is just technical glitch. It resolves after a week in my case. Good luck.

It is indeed a common glitch, to avoid confusion there are three clarifying measures

1. If you did not get e-mail with ADR
  2. It cleared
  3. One can call CIC to clarify