Information to be filled in FD 258 FBI card for Canada PR

Hello, I need information on what to fill in some of the fields in FD-258 card.I am currently in US.I got my finger printing done at the local police station, they only provided me with the FBI card. (1) Do I have to fill in " Reason Fingerprinted" block? - If yes, what and is this field mandatory? (2) ORI - Originating Agency Identifier - This is blank in my form. I read this information is mandatory, Please clarify and from where can i get this ORI number (3) Citizenship - Do i have to write the complete name of the country or an abbreviation or country code? Is there a list of country codes? What is it for India? (4) Place of Birth - Do i have to mention here country only (born outside US) or mention the city followed by country - Like New Delhi, India or only India (5) Reason for Fingerprinted - What is to be mentioned? (6) Employer Name and address - Is this mandatory? It would be great if you can help in providing inputs.Thanks in advance.
Based on what i put when requesting my: 1. Immigration to COUNTRY NAME 2. I dont remember filling it in. 3. I put full name. 4. I put full name: Tashkent, Uzbekistan. 5. PR Application to COUNTRY 6. I put my employer name there.