Information about Work permit extension and PNP

Hi, I am currently residing in Toronto and working as a Quality Control Biochemistry Technologist (NOC A) for last 1.5 yrs. I did my Masters from Newfoundland and Labrador. I am holding a Post Grad Work permit which will expire soon in June 3, 2017. I am standing in the express entry pool with 445 CRS point. It looks like without having PNP it's quite impossible to get PR. To make it worse Ontario govt still did not opened their PNP. Based on my current situation, I have the following concerns. I would greatly appreciate any kind of help regarding this matter. 1. As my work permit is going to expire soon is there any way that I can renew my work permit and keep working in my current job. My employer denied to provide LMIA or any kind of sponsorship to me. 2. Is 445 CRS point is good enough to get PNP from Ontario or any other province? 3. What should I look for at my current situation? I mean should I stay in ON and wait till they open the PNP stream or should I look for jobs and PNP options to other provinces like PEI. Is that would be a wise decision to move to PEI? 4. I am still not sure about the NOC category which one I fall under. Because my profession falls under NOC B but it also has similarities with NOC A. As I have done my Masters so I choose NOC A instead of NOC B. Does it really matters in case of PR application? 5. What should be my next step regarding document preparation etc. Thanks a lot... Shemul Dev
You will need an LMIA to renew your post graduate work permit .Haven't you received a filed number from express entry ? Once you received AOR you can renew your work permit ?Quality Control Biochemistry Technologist (NOC A) for last 1.5 yrs. You can filed under Canadian Experience class for your work since you have done it over a year .Apply for express entry plan A and plan be look for companies willing to give you LMIA
You will need an LMIA to renew your post graduate work permit .Haven't you received a filed number from express entry ? Once you received AOR you can renew your work permit ?Quality Control Biochemistry Technologist (NOC A) for last 1.5 yrs. You can filed under Canadian Experience class for your work since you have done it over a year .Apply for express entry plan A and plan be look for companies willing to give you LMIA