HVAC Tech. and brazing tech

respected sir my mother both kidney failure…my family is very poor…lot of money loan from relative and others. i want to change my family condition and treatment my mother…if you give me change for work in Canada my mother can alive…please help me sir your one help can be change our life…

My Resume is as follows

Position applied:AIR CONDITION AND REFRIGERATOR AND BRAZING TECHNICIAN (TORCH BRAZING)

Name: MAHABUBUR RAHMAN SHOPON

Date of Birth: 02nd October 1978

Permanent address: MAHABUBUR RAHMAN SHOPON C/O MD.IQBAL HUSSAIN House No.22/K BORABAG MIRPUR - 02,DHAKA - 1216 BANGLADESH.

Educational Qualification: Passed SSC,National Bangla Uchabidalay-1996

Technical Qualification:Passed Technical Course in Air conditioning and Refrigeration Modern Technical College Mirpur Dhaka. Passed Basic & Advance Course at Zamil Training Centre DAMMAM Saudi Arabia.

Work Experience: (a) Saudi Building Technic Maintenance Company Ltd. Riyadh Saudi Arabia,Served as HVAC Technician From 1997 To February 2000. (B)working with Zamil Air conditioners Service division As HVAC Technician June 2000 To july 2008. Assigned for fault finding and Maintenance on Central Air conditioners of Zamil and other branded Air conditioners serving for Petrochemical and Housing at Jubail industrial and other site. ©Certify Brazer Torch Brazing Asme IX’01 Brazing code, from Al Hoty Stanger Ltd.Saudi Arabia for the Behalf of Al Zamil Airconditioners

For further communications, kindly contact me at My Mobile-:+8801825550582 Email:sharminshopon@yahoo.com