How to Decide: 190 Invited VS 189 invitation expected on 15th Feb (Next Round)

Dear all, I am invited for 190 NSW state nomination which will expire by 23rd February. On the other hand my chances of being invited for 189 on 15th February round are very high as my DOE was 31st Dec, 2016 (261313 with 65 points). Now, I am not sure if I should file for 190 or wait for 15th February round for 189 and provided I am granted invitation then how I must proceed. It comes down to processing time of 189 and 190. Which one is convenient, faster and less hectic. Moreover, is 2 year job requirement for 190 a moral obligation or legal one? What if I find a job outside NSW region under 190, would it cause any problems later in securing citizenship. Answers to these questions can help me decide if I should go for 189(Independent) or 190(SS). In general, I don't have any preference except for processing time and convenience.
The bird on the hand is better than 1000 on the tree 😊 but i think it is depends on your occupation, if you can find a job that fit your experience in NSW i think it we will be okay even if you lose some job offers in other states And two years of time not too long to be considered as issue.
The bird on the hand is better than 1000 on the tree 😊 but i think it is depends on your occupation, if you can find a job that fit your experience in NSW i think it we will be okay even if you lose some job offers in other states And two years of time not too long to be considered as issue.
Thank you Ashraf, it's kind of you. My occupation is Software Engineer (261313) and I am more concerned about a convenient and faster option, any idea as to which one could be faster 189(Visa) or 190(Nomination+Visa)?
May be someone else can help you regards the processing time for each type of visa, however, you can take a look to this website to estimate the avg. time to get this visa for the people with the same occupation. From my opinion i think NSW is very good state for your experience as it is contains the capital and i found many companies that working in IT sector exists in NSW but i have heard before that for visa 190 you cannot work in the capital city ! but i am not sure if it is like this you have to decide using the online job websites in order to determine is their any availability to your occupation out the border of sydny. Finally, i think you have two EOI, you can ask about if you accepted the invitation of NSW and after this, you got the acceptance of 189 visa is there any problem to stop completing 190 visa requirements. Or it will cost you additional money only. Hope you get the best for you and your future :)
May be someone else can help you regards the processing time for each type of visa, however, you can take a look to this website to estimate the avg. time to get this visa for the people with the same occupation. From my opinion i think NSW is very good state for your experience as it is contains the capital and i found many companies that working in IT sector exists in NSW but i have heard before that for visa 190 you cannot work in the capital city ! but i am not sure if it is like this you have to decide using the online job websites in order to determine is their any availability to your occupation out the border of sydny. Finally, i think you have two EOI, you can ask about if you accepted the invitation of NSW and after this, you got the acceptance of 189 visa is there any problem to stop completing 190 visa requirements. Or it will cost you additional money only. Hope you get the best for you and your future :)
Thank you once again ashraf for your response, I really appreciate it. There is no problem with 190, except that state nomination may take 3 to 5 weeks in processing followed by 190 visa invitation. I was simply comparing the processing time of both, that's it. But now it seems that I will to apply for US PCC as well, which may take an additional 2-3 months. Is it okay to lodge visa application without a PCC and later when I receive the result i upload or provide the same to case officer.
Bro when did u apply for 189 and 190?
He got invite on the 15th it seems.