How much should I wait after Providing The Employment Evidences

Hi All, I have lodged my application in 17-Sep-2107, CO asked for evidences of employment in 1-Nov-2017, I have uploaded the salary slips, bank statements and contracts that I have signed for the related period in 15-Nov-2017, until now I did not get a grant although I had already done the medical and police clearance before his first contact ( my current application Status is: Assessment in Progress) . Any idea how much time it would take to get a grant? Also if the companies that I had worked for do not exist any more, could the DIBP reject my VISA application?

You see, average processing is about 100-150 days, this time tend to increase if there is a CO contact, i would suggest to wait till mid-april, then try to send an e-mail asking for an update, then after another 3 month you can try to call. I am sure by that time you will have you grant.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I would follow your advise and keep you posted

Hi Andy, My application status has changed from Assessment in Progress to further assessment. What does this mean? Would I face more delays?

Mean CO has received your files, please see explanation of new changes to DIBP statuses.

Thanks Andy, so basically I have to wait :slight_smile:

Exactly

It seems there is something wrong in the Immi account system. Today I checked my account and found that the case officer is asking for form 80 for my wife and myself, am a bit confused because the request date is 6 Mar - two days ago !! Anyhow I will upload the forms today (though I already provided it to my immigration agent) but it seems he didn’t upload them. Do think the CO would take another 3 months to issue the grant?

Sometimes COs are unable to open uploaded docs, it happens.

It takes another 8-16 weeks for CO to comeback to your docs.