How long does it take on from RPRF to IP2 to PPR?

Hi All,

Greetings!

ITA: July 12.

FSWO Applicant.

AOR - 9th September MEP - 25th September BG Status changed to NA - 27th September. RPRF Request - 4th October RPRF paid on 5th October Addl doc status changed to Not required on 5/6th Oct 2017.

Please Note: I wasn’t asked for any Additional Documents just the RPRF.

As of now there is no change in any process. Also, haven’t got any update.

I have the following questions?

1. I must be at NA2, that’s what I understand from forums and blog. It’s been almost 24 days since NA2, I feel struck. Am I really struck??

2. I had some issues with my email, are there any chances that they issued my PPR? And, I haven’t received it?

3. Is it usual incase of FSW? Or shall i apply for GCMS notes? Or call them in person to know about the status?

4. If I call them to know about the status, will they be offended? or take it negative?

5. Should I have to wait for some more days? If, so how long??

6. In some blogs or forums, I read CIC will stop accepting applications? Is that so?

7. How is my chances for rejection after RPRF?

8. And, myCIC when asked for RPRF payment, it stated “We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents” Do it mean that my next stage is PPR?

9. What could be the maximum time for my PPR?

Thank you so much for your guidance/advice in advance :slight_smile:

Use the report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-request-ppr-date-estimator-after-rprf to estimate you PPR date.

1. You have just recently applied, the processing time average for FSW-O is about 100 days, so you way below the average. You can get stuck after waiting for 6 months, but not yet :slight_smile:

2. It did happen before with other applicants, you can CIC and clarify.

3. see 2. You can also order GCMS notes, you can order here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/agents/visafile-dot-info/products/gcms although i see no reason ordering before 60 days mark.

4. Some people call daily, its a bad practice, calling once seems to be ok.

5. Call CIC and confirm, then wait patiently.

6. No.

7. Minimum, they dont request the fee unless your application is about to finalized (usually it seems to be the case)

8. Yes.

9. There are people who wait for almost 2 years as of now.

All the best!