Grant Estimation after CO contact for Medicals!

Hello Immi Tracker Forum Experts, I lodged my 189 Visa with 70 points for ANZCO 261111 on Sept 30th 2016 for me and my family (spouse and 2 kids). I was requested for Medicals only for all 4 of us by CO Megan from GSM Adelaide on Nov 15th and the medicals were updated by Nov 29th 2016. I am following the tracker analytics here and it gives the grant estimation around May to July 2017. So, can anyone really throw some light on this and by when can I realistically expect the grant ? I will appreciate your kind response and thanks in advance. Regards Vijay
Can anybody kindly comment and let me know the status and the reason why it is being delayed?
Hi Vijay, Were all your family's health assessment marked as "Health clearance provided - no action required"? If so, then you don't have to worry. Just wait patiently. There's no defined/hard timeline for the CO team to address a case.
Dear Kavinz, Thank you for the response and yes all 4 of us have the same status " Health Clearance Provided - No action Required". It is well past 185+ days on visa lodgement and 140+ days on CO contact for the Medicals request so I was a bit concerned on that. Thanks and Regards Vijay

I have also uploaded all documents minus PCC and Medical reports. CO contacted for Medicals and PCC. How much time it will take to get the final decision? DId you got the grant finally?

please use this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/consolidated-visa-tracker-sc189/analytics/estimate-your-grant-date