FSW-Outland Application Status Change

Hi All,

I made my FSW-Outland application 13/01/18 and received the medical passed message 28/01/18. For as long as I can remember, my application has been in the following status (since I passed the medical test):

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As of today, it changed to:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what am I to expect?

I have a similar query