Form 80 mistakes

In-spite of due diligence, just realized that I made a few mistakes in Lodging my sc 189 application.

Mistake no.1 - Form80 Part F Question 19 , I didn’t put Unemployment Period entry from Birth till 1st Job.

Mistake no.2 - Form80 Part F Question 19 It was a typo. Addresses of 2 companies I worked for are incorrect. Basically swapped. Again a clerical mistake.

Mistake no. 3 - Qualification Overseas - Already Uploaded consolidated .pdf of Garduation marksheets but realized that I hadn’t merged all the separate files . I have already uploaded new .pdf and mentioned in description of the doc and Filename is also like “new_correct_consolidated_marksheet.pdf”

I think these are my Options. Please Suggest !!

1 ) Leave Mistake 1 &2 as it is ? I have already handled mistake 3. Mistake 1 and 2 is just a typo.

2 ) Upload a new Form 80 as I did for marksheet and give an appropriate Filename and description such as " new_updated_form_80.pdf"

3 ) Use the "Notification of Incorrect Answer(s) Option and explain all 3 mistakes.

4 ) Use the "Notification of Incorrect Answer(s) Option and explain 3 mistakes and also upload new Form 80 . New Marksheet .pdf is already uploaded.

Already reached to 50 docs and limit iss 60 per applicant.

Hi, i saw your query. how did u deal with the mistakes in form 80. and what were the results. Regards.