Expression of Interest - SC189

Hi, how many days will it take on average to get invite for business analyst with 65 points?
For business analyst with 65 points, you can expect invitation at around 8-12 months.
Hello people, I have submitted by EOI this month January 11th for 263111 with 65 points. Want to know, when can I expect the invitation so that I can plan my next steps
@RD, Under ideal condition it should take 2 odd months. However, since we are running towards 2nd half of the invitation year & almost 70% of invitations have been offered it may take a little more as well. I do see anything wrong in being positive about invite in March 17.
Hi all, I am just wondering, I am waiting for an invitation today. Will the invitation letter sent to email starts at midnight around 12 am? So if I don't receive in the morning say at 9 am that means I don't get invited? Or I still can receive an invitation email during the day today? Please advise. Thank you all for the help.
hi is there any chance of get invited in electronics engineer, point 60 eon launched 11/12/2016 plz reply
Hi everyone! What are the chances for Mechanical Engineer 233512 with 65 points lodged on 13/11/16?
Hi, how many days does it takes to get the visa invite for ANZSCO code 261313 with 65 points?
@harsimran- looks very hard mate.
Hi, What is the wait time for Accountant(General) with 70 points?
Hi All, I have lodged my EOI under Engineering Technologist occupation with 70 points on 4th June, 2016. What is the possible time of getting the invitation? Thanks Sarwat
Hi, Is there any EOI whatsapp group for 190 and 189 aswell. Please send me link.
What can be the Alternative Document for Birth Certificate and I don't have that. Any Freelancer Consultant in India/New Delhi for assistance for my other queries.
Hey everyone, you will eventually be granted a visa. Please search these on the internet: Renting apartment in Melbourne. Finding jobs for migrants. https://www.ames.net.au/ames-course-detail/skilled-professional-migrants-program-(spmp)/68 Renting apartment is difficult. Finding a job is even harder. You need to be prepared.
For those who are civil engineers, Like me. Learn to work with 12D (a software like Civil3D). Go tho their site (http://www.12d.com/), download the practice version. send a request for "Authorization file" and practice with it like no tomorrow.
i'm currently on a student visa which is going to expire in september 2017 and i still haven't been able to finish my course not even half way. i have 65 points without nomination(age=30,degree=15,pte=20 261313 software and applications programmer). my question is if i voluntarily cancel my student visa and go back to my country after submitting EOI, will it have any effect on my 189 application outcome? i'm very confused about whether to extend my student visa(going through financial hardship) or cancel my student visa. i don't have much time and any help would be appreciated thank you
Hi all, What is the average wait time for the invite, if I've filed my EOI for 189 (at 60 pts) and 190(for NSW - at 65 pts.)on 1/7/2017 Another EOI applied for VIC at 65 pts on 7/7/2017. Anzco code - 261112 I am really very much worried and will be thankful if you please can reply. Regards,
hi guys i recieved a positive assesment from EA but they excluded 2 years of my post graduate training even though i was on social security during the time and performing engineering duties and responsibilities. am i able to claim points for these 2 years with dibp even though EA did not consider them? regards
EOI submitted for 261313(Software Engineer) on 24/3/17 with 65 points. When can I expect the invitation, any idea?
@shilpa I have the same profile with 65 points. I submitted EOI on 18/03/17. As of now for 2613 after today's round, all 70 pointers till 27/04/17 are cleared. They will try to clear the rest of the 70 pointers next week with some 75 pointers who apply before next round in these two weeks. Hopefully, if they manage to get to 65 pointers in next round, then we have a chance