Expression of Interest - SC189

@kkmumbai Thank you for mentioning 79+. When do we get date info in skill select website of next invitation round?
@kkmumbai Recent invitation 21-Dec-16 results are available now. I see 65 cutoff for electronics engineer 233411. I plan to wait for jan-17 and if not invited. Then I will try for PTE 79+.
@sam i guess u shud be invited in jan with 65 points. all the best !
65 Pointers have no any problem now. Chill and relax, u guys will get invitations in the upcoming round or on the next one 100%. But the problem is for 60 pointers now. How long to wait and still not sure. Only hope, Electronics engineer will not be removed from SOL next year, July 2017. Best of luck everyone.
hi Sam, u will get invitation on 4th January round 100%.
@kkmumbai Thank you!
@kkmumbai Thank you!
@sam no worries bro ! all d best to u ...
I have lodge for both 190 and 189 on 22 Nov 2016 and 5 DEC 2016 respectively. Skill set under Analyst programer with 5+ years of working experience. 189 - 60 points 190 (NSW) - 765 points Any idea when would i get invitation for either one of it . Thank you - Venkat
Hi All, Till which date of effect can we expect invitations for Software Engineer 261313 in jan 4th draw
Hi, I had lodged EOI as General Accountant on 15.09.2016 with 65 points (189) & 70 points (190). When do you think can I expect an invitation? Thnks Idy
@Idriss- probably after 1 year mate @satya- what is ur total point?
@Shailesh I have 65 points Date of effect Dec 7th 2016
did u get invite today. If not may be in the next one.
How to check the no. of EOIs lodged for the DEC month for job code 263111 ( computer network)
Hello, I am unable to understand how electronics engineering DOE is 07/07/2016, where applicants with 60 points till October have received the invitation. this means that 60 point applicants till october have been cleared, then how the DOE is 07/07/2016. Thanks
@ninja......... i think its the date mistake.The date may be 07/11/2016. Otherwise 070/07/2016 does not make any sense. Hope EOI's from October and November atleast get invited in the next round.
Hi Guys - Urgent Help required - I have currently lodged EOI with 60 points under Management Accountant ANZCODE 221112. To expedite the process I will be giving PTE again soon to get 70 points. Can u pls tell me by when can I expect invitation with 70 points with My ANZCODE? This is very crucial for me. Thanks in advance.
@anvil- As an accountant, if you update your EOI wid 70 points right now, you can expect your inviation after 8-12 months. Thanks.
@Shailesh Baral - As per my research, 70 points for accountants get them invite within max 2 months. Not sure on what basis you are telling sir? Can you kindly drop a mail on anvilbk@gmail.com