Expression of Interest - SC189

It has been 73 days since I had my EOI FOR Accountant General and claiming 70 points. I have been expecting for it since midnight but unluckily, still don't have my invite. It is so frustrating for Accountants. Anyone else waiting?
No invitations were given for IT jobs so far. What is happening?
probably DIBP decided to give less invitation for December and will Resume it from January
What is the average waiting time for auditors?
Hi Guys, Looks like they haven't given any invitations to the Software Engineer in the current invitation round(i.e on 7 Dec 2016). Usually at what time everyone receives? Is it at 12am Aus-Time?
The time is not fixed. someone receives invitation on 22 Nov 11:16 pm Brisbane time.. Looks like their process has some failures and they are fixing it.
Hi Guys, Its weird, I was hoping for an invite. No one from the Software engineer category has got an invite in this round. Any reason why this happened?
Hi Mutahir, The invites are issued regularly, every other Wednesday for all skills. The fact is that not even 10% of applicants are registered on myimmitrackers, thus we see as there were no invites. Also, some people take some time to update their invite details, thus the information is delayed. I do have 65 points for ICT Business Analyst since 3 Sept 16 & even I am still waiting.
What happened to Registered Nurse? It is included in the latest Pro rata list.
Hi Digong, I do not think that Registered Nurse is included in pro rata list. Anuj Teotia
No mechanical engineer was invited on 07/12/16 !!!!!!! why?
guys, here is the list of flagged occupations. please review if yours is flagged or not. https://www.education.gov.au/flagged-occupations-sol-2016-17
Hi Anuj, Yes registered nurse is in pro rata list for unknown reasons...
hi all, Can someone tell me if ANZSCO code 261312 with 60 points are getting invite? I can see last invite for 60 points under this category was in March 2016.
Hi i submitted my EOI on 5th Dec 2016 under 254418 Registered Nurse (Medical) 65 pts. Anyone here with a similar case as mine? What are the chances of getting an ITA? Thanks and Best of luck to all of us!
I have not seen any applicants with the same ANZSCO code and occupation as mine. Is it a bad thing? What are my chances of getting the invite? ANZSCO code 342111. Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. 65 points
Hi Jeng, In my opinion it is good that you are the only one.... it simply means less competition, which would translate to early invite. Regards / Anuj Teotia
Thank you for your reply Anuj Teotia. Good luck to you..cheers..
Hello , I have Launched my EOI on November 18th for Computer network professionals with 65 Points.I am not able to see the invitation Cut off dates for computer network professionals though the immigration site isn't updated.My application hasn't been picked up in 2 rounds after 18th November . Can anyone please advise me when i can get my invitation Thanks -R
Was there an invite sent to ANZSCO code 261313 in the December 7 invitation round? Has anyone received an invite in this round of invite for Software Engineer ?