Expression of Interest - SC189

hi, my EOI was submitted in the end of Oct. does anyone know when is next run? 16/11?
Hi Admin, Can I know anyone got call for HR Adviser under NSW with 60 points, please advise
Next round is 23rd of November
There are loads of Rejects for 263111 be careful about the Experience Inquiry, basically the Visas Get rejected if the employer can not explain the job functions. check the immi visa tracker for more details
Anyone got any invites for 233914 ET who submitted an interest around 20th Oct? The next round is 24th of Nov. Also, I believe because the ceiling is already 64% filled there is a very high likely chance only individuals with 65 points might be considered as the DIBP don't want to exhaust the quota before June next year. Remaining allocation: 374 seats (last updated 14th Oct 2016)
I also got a reject for 263111 computer network ans systems engineer, hope employment verification caused the problem
Does anyone know the chances of getting invite for 261313 with 60 points.EOI date is 05th May 2016... I can see that none of the eoi's after Dec last year got invite for 60 points.Does anyone know when they intend to start inviting 60 points ??
I applied EOI on 22/Nov/16 with 60 points. What are the chances guys? and how long do i have to wait?
I applied EOI on 22/Nov/16 with 60 points for Systems Analyst 261112. What are the chances guys? and how long do i have to wait? My PTE is (S90,W75,L85,R76). Should i redo PTE? Or should i wait?
I applied EOI on 22/Nov/16 with 65 points. When will I be able to view the results?
It's been 60 days since I submitted my EOI for Accountant General. Is there still hope that I can get an invitation? I am claiming 70 points. I was expecting that I can get an invite on the 23rd of November, but no luck.
Hi, I applied for Business Analyst EOI on 19th July. My points are 65. Current Data sheet says that for 261111, days move ahead is 64 from 18th May in 9th November invitation round . Date till which invite covered is showing as 15th March. I am not understanding this. As if its moved 64 days ahead from 18th May then i should get invite by now which is not the case. Can please someone help in understanding? Regards, Abhilasha
Hi Abhilasha, Even I had same query & I received the below response from DIBP: Question: Request you to please elaborate on the “Visa date of effect” mentioned against the occupations for which the invitations are issued on prorate basis. Also, please let me know if invites were issued to all the applicants with 65 points till 18 may 2016 on invitation round held on 26 October 2016. Why is this date back to 15/03/2016 for invitation round held on 9 November 2016. Please refer to the links below for details: http://www.border.gov.au/.../9-november-2016-round... http://www.border.gov.au/.../26-october-2016-round... Response: This is a very good question you asked! For Subclass 189 and Subclass 489 visas all invitations are issued electronically in order of ranking, subject to the occupation ceiling and set maximum number of invitations. EOI's are ranked by points score then by date of submission for each invitation round. In the invitation round result reports, the “Visa date of effect” for each corresponding occupation refers to the “submission date and time” of the lowest ranked EOI which was issued an invitation in that round. It is not possible for me to confirm whether or not all the EOI's with points score of 65 (with submission date prior to 18 May 2016) were issued invitations, in the invitation round scheduled on 26 October 2016. Cheers :)
HELLO, I HAVE APPLIED FOR EOI ON 26/11/2016 UNDER 233411, ELECTRONICS ENGINEER-60 POINTS. WHEN ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING INVITATION? WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED? I AM ALSO INCLUDING MY PARTNER. DO I NEED TO GIVE HIS ENGLISH ABILITY TEST RESULTS? OR CAN I SUBMIT THE CERTIFICATE FROM COLLEGE OF 3 YEARS BACHELORS IN ENGLISH MEDIUM. THANKS
Does anyone know when is the next invitation dates in December 2016
7 and 21 December
Thanks Jarnil Singh
Aren't the invites going out today?..See no updates from the current invitation round - 7th Dec
They are already inviting for today
I did not see any Invites go out in "software engineer" occupation as per the tracker .How can u say invites are going out today ?