Expired Ind PCC requested again Mar 8 2017

Our first PCC submitted (main and spouse) expired last month and Case officer requested for new PCC on Mar 8 2017, We could provide PCC to Immi by 22 mar due to police verification requested for my spouse by Ind Passport kendra office. Now how many days to wait for grant. Also for my spouse I was requested on Mar 17 2017 additional details on employment history of specific gaps mentioned by another case officer representing skill select. The requested info was provided next day itself.
How to check the request?
If you have provided valid e-mail id for communication you will get e-mail as well as it mail msg in you immi account mailbox
Have u received only PCC request I think ur medical have been expired. Best of luck May u get next week
Yes for medical it's again CO discretion
Mine is the same case. Visa officer has asked for the PCC on 6 March 2017 as the previous one was expired. This time the name Visa officer was different then the one assigned to my file in March 2016. We have provided PCC on 10 April but no hear from Visa officer after that.
Any one got grant? Please update if u got redo pcc medical and if got grant
Since the occupation ceiling for the yr 2016-2017 is complete, I think new grants after July 1
Yesterday i called DIBP about document attaching limit in immi account. They replied post pcc and medical via Regd post to GSM brisbane. They told me If you will send via Email they will take 6 week to check your reply. Advice everyone send additional document via Email , regd Post & upload to immi account and do not email again and again as every email reset last update counter to zero and again start counting for 6 week of reply timeline.
Any Luck bro...
No buddy not so far. I want to know from forum is worth giving feedback complaint using DIBP