Expert advice required

Hi, I had raised 2 EOIs - 1 for 189 with 60 points and 2 for 190 NSW for 65 points. My job code is ICT BA. In Nov I gained 5 points for my experience and updated the 189 EOI with 65 points. Following are my doubts: 1) Do I need to update the 190 EOI with 70 points or it gets calculated autoomatically? 2) By when could I expect to get an invite for 189 now? 3) Do you suggest me to follow the 190 route as I can see that DIBP is inviting people with 65 points.
you updated your 189 eoi manually or it got updated automatically? if you did it manually for 189 and the points for 190 still remains at 65 then you should update that as well.. note that if you had left the TO field under current employment blank and you cross a certain bracket of work experience you gain extra points. Also note that the eoi date of effect take the new time stamp when the eoi gets updated. 1. check the points on 190 if they remain at 65 then update it.. 2. what is your EOI date of effect you need to let us know to guide you 3. If you are comfortable living in a state for two years go ahead with 190
I have submitted eoi and applied for 189 and 190 nsw in the same eoi, I would to know if this is the correct way to apply for nsw or do I need to create 2 different eoi
Thanks Vikaschandra I updated my EOI in June starting. I know that NSW is inviting people at 65 points. Hence my idea is that does it make sense at this point that I update the EOI and the timestamp move to the latest date or I wait for the invite at 65 points only? Actually I am doing it through a consultant so I don't have the visibility to the EOI. Is there any way that my consultant could send me the status of my EOI at this point in time? My idea is that can he send me a snapshot of my EOI as of now? Coz they say that it is in process.
Thanks Vikaschandra I will check my 190 EOI today. I logged in the 190 EOI in early June. I guess it was 11th June. 2016. In any case I want to go to Sydney only so 190 for NSW is fine with me. Please tell me how long shall I wait for both. In case I get my 190 updated for 70 point now what are my chances to secure an invite and by when?