EOI submitted on 30/Aug/2016

Hi, I have submitted EOI on 30/Aug/2016 for NSW. My point score is 55+5. It has been 4months now, and there is no invitation yet. Should I wait for few more months or should I apply for 489 visa as I will be getting extra 5 points there? Also, Please let me know if I will be invited, though it takes time, or are there any chances of rejections? PTE: 65 Work experience: 0 ANZCO code: 261313(software engineer)
Hi, What is ur progress? Did u got invite? My points are also same as you, but i have submitted my eoi on 21 nov 2016.
No Taha, still I am waiting for the invite. Can somebody let me know if there are any invites from nsw this year? Can I expect the invite by june 2017? Thanks, Mounika
I read on expact forum that we will see increase in invites from jan-may 2017 from nsw, with peak in feb to april.. Hope to get the invite soon.. Thanks
Hey Mounika, I have 60+5 points and submitted my EOI on 28/02/17. As of now I got 65+ in PTE and planning to write PTE again for 79+. I suggest you do the same thing. If you got superior English then your points will increase to 65+5 and you will get EOI in 1 or 2 weeks.
I have applied with 60+5 with same profession in 28 Sept 2016......still I haven't got any invitation....for 55+5 ....the chances are very less...from past 2 years no one has got invitation with those points....better go for 489 nsw far south....
I also have the same point , but according to the current scenario even 60+5 pointers wait for more then 6 months to get an invitation, so it's better to go for 489 far south coast or improve PTE.
I also have the same point , but according to the current scenario even 60+5 pointers wait for more then 6 months to get an invitation, so it's better to go for 489 far south coast or improve PTE.
Hi i have same points and i have submitted eoi in september 2016
I've submitted my EOI on 5th of October 2016 and still waiting (60+ 5 points)