EOI Submission_Relevant Experience and Point Calculation

Hi, I have total 7 yrs of experience.I want to apply for 261312. After ACS skill assessment they have deducted 4 yrs from experience due to degree in Electronics and Telecomm. Now while submitting EOI, shall i just add the employments from the year which is considered as skilled employment. Or shall I add all the employments and tick the option for employment in first 4 yrs as ‘NO’ for question ‘is this employment relevant to the nominated occupation’ ?

If I select no, then it doesn’t award points for that much experience, which i guess should be correct. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

I have updated my EOI for 261313 with 70 pts. For me, ACS deducted 2 years since I work in IT and my education is BE Comp. What you are doing is correct, my agents have also done the same thing for us. I mean this - ’ shall I add all the employments and tick the option for employment in first 4 yrs as ‘NO’ for question ‘is this employment relevant to the nominated occupation’ ?’ This is correct according to me. You can still check with others.

All the best.

Thanks very much. I have selected first 4 yrs as No and rest as yes.