EOI 189 for "Software and Applications Programmers"

does anyone know why the date of effect for "software and applications programmers" is shown 04/04/2017 on 12 April invitation round? my date of effect is 22/03/2017 with 65 points, but I didn't get the invitation. I can see many people in the list who their date of effect is earlier than the date of effect of 12 April invitation round and they haven't invited yet as well. http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/12-april-2017-round-results.aspx Occupation Identification / Description / Points score / Visa date of effect 2613 / Software and Applications Programmers / 65 / 04/04/2017 4:23 pm
I think they have made a mistake in their records, this is totally not right.
There might be people with 65 points who have applied earlier then you. They will be receiving the invitation first. And Please note: all pro rata occupations have reached their ceiling for this programme year. No further invitations will be offered for these occupations until the 2017-2018 programme year. so you can expect in july 2017
I guess thats a mistake. They need to correct it. The last DOE was 8th March, after that no one from 2613 got invitations.