Employment verification call on Dec 8th

I received a CO commence letter at 26th Oct, and answered an employment verification call on Dec 8th. After the employment verification, there was no further responding at all. I tried to send emails to gsm.allocated@border.gov.au, but there was always the same automatic reply. There is no other Email address left to me by my CO. I also tried to call them (I live overseas, so cannot contact 131 881) by this phone number 0061731367000, however, the auto reply told me this phone is no-longer available. Is there any other methods to contact them to check my application?
I have lodged my visa on 2nd sept 2016 after that I have received employer verification mail in my office HR department. They have validated that on same day but still we have not received any Grant or reply. I am also waiting.......
In my experience the average waiting time after employment verification is roughly 8-16 weeks.
thanks Eddie, I am still waiting, I called the DIBP and they replied that my case is still under internal check.
Hello Ricky, one question. Did you provide HR contact as a reference? or did you put someone else and they contact HR by themselves? Cheers
Hello Ricky, one question. Did you provide HR contact as a reference? or did you put someone else and they contact HR by themselves? Cheers
Hi Alex I dont know bro but CO mailed to Head of HR in corporate office. After that HR forwarded that to my location office HR team member and then he replied by validating the mail received from CO.
I think dibp have Golden Eye🙄
I have submitted the letter with my Jobs and duties on it signed by my HR. CO forwarded the same scanned letter to my HR and asked to validate it along with other details like joining, promotions, etc