Email from VFS

Hello everyone, FSW OUTLAND Aor- 24 jan19… NEED HELP…Immediately after Biometrics has been updated, I got 3 emails from VFS…These are as follow.

1. Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019xxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-03-06 05:08:27 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

2. Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

3. Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019xxxxxxxxhas been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-03-07 03:31:59 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

My concerns are about the second mail which is showing " envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date."

WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? HAS ANYONE ENCOUNTERD THESE MAILS…PLEASE SUGGEST …THANKS

All FSW-O (Indians) are getting these 3 emails after biometric.

thanks for the information…cheers

Even i go the same emails and last one i got was that my application is under process at IRCC. Checked the same by calling VFS. They are saying minimum 10 days. Never got the email from IRCC for Biometrics though.

hi…what is your aor…n …stream…medical status???

15th Oct. Medical status- passed. stream- FSW outland. Have you got PPR also?

My Aor 24 jan 19…so it might take bit longer for me to get PPR…are u done with biometrics…n what is your background status

Hi, did you get any updates after receiving those autogenerated emails from vfs?

Nope. It just says file is with IRCC

Hi …these emails are standard procedure after MEP…no one can predict the time for ppr after MEP… I am in IP2 and still waiting for the PPR

No update, except for Completed Biometric Status.

Thank you! I have the same status as well.

Hi Did any any once status changed after VFS response?

Hi people Aor on November 25th, medicals passed on March 8th. No update after that. 6 months deadline gets over on May 25th. Does it really take so long . I am extremely worried …

I suggest you… To order gcms notes… It will give you the clear picture

The problem is I went through an agent. He has asked us to wait till May 25th and then order for the notes…

You can apply yourself… In my case its been 104 days now… I have ordered it when i was at 96…n most ppl order it between 50 to 60 days post aor… You just need uci no. And few other details… Which are there in ur CIC account… MOST IMPORTANT THING IS, IT GONA TAKE 35 DAYS TO GET THEM…

Dear All,

I have a query here as well, i have recently recieved an request to submit my Passport to VFS India. While i was waiting i got a job opportunity and i moved to UK, for a project.

I am thinking, do i have to come and do the submission in VFS India or do you think i can do it in UK? Do i ask CIC about this.

Can someone help?

Regards, Dawn

Congrats… sorry… No idea about it… Can’t suggest you anything… You should call your local vfs

Thanks, let me try that. Meanwhile, what do we have to submit at VFS, passport and photo. Does the photo have to have my name and DOB written by me?