eAOR 28th Feb 2017

Hey all, I'm really anxious to know if anybody has got any response so far with eAOR date close to mine. we are total 4 applicants.
This is the update I received from by representative. ___ Where is this application? | Details Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. ___ That's the update. And I do you have access to the website to check the status since I applied though a third party representative. We submitted the application and received an acknowledgement of receipt on the same day Feb 23, 2017
Hi Ekansh, I received my AOR on 03rd February 2017. My profile still shows the same as what you have shown below. Regards
I am 28th Feb AOR... My Medicals passed on 13th June.. nothing after that... :(