Do i need to obtain visa for children born while in uk before i submit my pr application or their uk birth certificate is enough?

I am a Non EU in UK, studied and now on Tier 2 Work Permit. , I have children born here in UK but I haven’t made any application to home office for them as this is not compulsory unless they want to travel outside UK and they will need it to return. I have been issued ITA by Canada via express entry and I don’t know if I MUST submit a UK visa or immigration papers for the children in the PR application. I want to know if the UK Birth Certificate is enough for this children?

Thanks

you will need to supply passport afaik.

Thanks. Yes I obtained my country international passport for them. But I wasn’t sure if the passport and the UK birth certificate is enough document for them. Do I need to make application to Home Office for them first? as I have less than 70 days to submit my application now.

Please I need more clarification. Thanks.

I would suggest to attache a copy of the regulations from UK Home Office stating that if a person was born in the UK yo a foreign nationals he does not require UK visa unless he travels overseas. Then i would assume together with passport and birth certificate it should suffice (plus any other compulsory documents).

Thanks Andy. This is helpful.