Do I need to get roles and responsibilities letter for my fist company?

hi, I got ITA on May 09.

In my last 20 years experience, I was with one company for 7.5 year and then with current company since 12.5 years. My question is, do I need to get roles and responsibilities letter for my job in my fist company? I have applied in ICT category.

1 Like

Kindly help me out.

Hey there,

It is always best to get roles and responsibilities from all companies you worked for in your career life that relates to your NOC. However, if you do not get in the required format, send them whatever you get, + your offer letter and/or any promotion letters or any such document that can make your case strong. This helps your case to be stronger with respect to the NOC you selected. Honestly they are only looking for legitimacy and if they think you must have faked, they will do a background check. If you are true, then there is no need to worry!

In my case, I worked for 4 companies in the last 10 years. Out of the 4, one company did not provide me the Experience letter in the required format that I sent to them as a template. They had simply sent a letter stating my job title, years and date duration i worked for them and that my conduct was good during the tenure. I submitted this letter, along with the other 3. CIC never asked me any additional detail and my application got approved without any issue.

Hope this info helps!

Thanks a lot xavizone. It helps.

Hi

Could any one please guide me how to select the NOC. I’m a clinical research professional and I’m not sure which NOC to select. Please guide.

Thank you Ajay