Do I need review application to ACS

Hi All,

I applied for my education and experience evaluation 2 times on 2 different professions to ACS.

My first ACS result came 6 months ago and as per result, CO considered my experience from May-2009.

My second ACS result against another profession, came today. As per this new result, CO considered my experience from November-2009.

In both ACS applications, documents submitted were same except one change. The change is my experience letter with current employer taken with latest issue date and submitted with this new application. It means my experience increased now as few more months should be counted.

SO, what is your expert opinion why different experience start dates are considered by 2 different COs? Will it affect my points in EOI? Later on,I will update my EOI with my latest experience letter or reference letter after leaving my current job.

Note: I have to submit my EOI with my latest ACS result in which co considered experience from November-2009. As per this result, my accepted experience by ACS is 7.5 years in total. Later if I update my last employer experience letter (or a reference letter from my collegue) with job end date, is it sufficient to make my experience 8 years, so that I can get maximum points for experience?

Please guide do I need a review application or should I submit EOI with this result and then later update EOI with more and updated experience letters?

Thanks, M. Fasih

I guess you have accessed under two different anzscos?

1. Maybe this is due to the previous letters or experience? Start dates of employment which contributed to your 2nd assessment?

1.1 Have you tried getting in touch with them?

1. Now once you reach 8 years and if you continue with already assessed employer and the same tole, then yes, updated reference letter and payslips will totally supply.

Dears,

First, Yes I applied for ACS against 2 different anzscoz. But the exparience letters were same in both ACS applications. Only difference was that my last experience letter supplied with latest issue date.

Yesterday I sent the email regarding same issue to the CO. He replied in the following words. Can anyone explain me about this email? Should I apply EOI with current ACS and they will consider my experience as 8 years with last job latest reference letter?

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you for your email.

The assessor will always try to calculate the earliest skilled date for all applicants.

As your Masters was assessed as being closely related to the nominated occupation, you were required to demonstrate EITHER 2 years of experience in the last 10 years OR 4 years of experience in any time period. The rule applied to an application will be the one that gives the applicant the earliest date of meeting ACS requirements.

As you submitted your application in September 2017 if the rule of 2 years’ experience in the last 10 years was applied the skilled date would have been October 2009.

However when the 4 year in anytime period rule is applied the skilled date is September 2010 (11 months LATER)

Please refer to the Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants for further information.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Thanks, M. Fasih

yes, it is much clear now.

You needed to have 4 years of work exp. to be assessed to the required anzsco, the rule applied to an application will be the one that gives the applicant the earliest date of meeting ACS requirements, in your case it was 4 years in the last 10 years, and this date is 11 months later, then the initial assessment.

You need to use the latest assessment in your case.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks.

I will submit my EOI based on latest ACS.

Now I need to clarify one last doubt to claim points of experience.

As per latest ACS, they considered experience after October 2009 at appropriately skill level. After October-2009, I have counted my experience from ACS report, It is 7.7 years in total.

But in actual I have 11+ years of experience for your info.

My question is, should I claim points for 8 years in EOI, which are maximum points for experience ? Or should I claim points based on 5 years experience as per pointing system?

Thanks, M. Fasih