Did any one Added New born after 189 VISA lodged

Hi Guys, Did any one Added New born after 189 VISA has been lodged. Thanks, MP
yes, i did
Thanks Mohd, Could you pls share ur number if you are in india?? Will call you right away. Thanks, Muthu
Sorry, U r not Indian. Did they charged fee for new born?? Also did they medical??
First when u have your baby collect the following: 1) birth certificate with Certified English translation. 2) New baby passport (Scan PDF copy of all pages same what u did for your passport before). 3) New Baby Photo. then upload the document to your Immiaccount (send to DIBP). they will reply u soon and they will provide you HAP ID for baby medical exam. make the baby exam in one of the approved doctor panel clinic and be sure they will upload your baby medical results and upload from your side same medical document in your account. then wait till further contact or grant for DIBP.
I have given all those documents of my new born baby which you told. And his name is also added to my account too. But they did not asked for any payment for the baby and also didn't send any HAP ID letter, its almost a 1.5 month now after he was added.
i think no fees for baby after lodgement, u need that code to make the medical for NB baby.