DIBP - Unable to view/verify PTE-A score

Very urgent - need help/advise. DIBP isn't able to view/verify my PTEA score which I sent them long back. Have you faced this issue, please advise any possible solution.
Please contact PTE through acustomersupportAPAC@pearson.com and tell your concern. Alternately, you can directly verify your score from PTE web. If you are able to validate then DIBP can also do. If nothing is working, there is live chat facility in the their Web. speak to them. Don't worry, it should be a technical issue. Thanks Shameem
Hi Shameen - Thanks for the info. I contacted them already on Chat and as per them, they can see score has been delivered to DIBP. I hope perason will help to find another way for DIBP to verify my score. I have emailed pearson and waiting for response now. I had a call with pearson and that guy is asking me to contact after 7 hours, he is new to that issue and do not have full access. I was just wondering if anyone else has faced this issue in past and resolved it by following xyz process.
hello sir r u got email today for pte score.i am also waiting since four months.
I lodged on 11 march.co contacted u 2nd time for pte score.I think co contacted u in may
same for my wife. they ask pte score via pte website. i do process online and i attach ielts score as she got good score in ielts also. no any co request since 4 month
hello asvin did co contacted u today
Issue resolved- Contacted Pearson technical team and they provided set of instructions to DIBP with my reg id for verification.
co contact me before 4 month. Still waiting
@nishantpatil Hi nishanpatil, I am facing same issue. Can you please let me know the technical team phone number so that I can contact too. Thanks